Saturday, July 9, 2016

Writing Challenge #6!

Today I come before you with another writing challenge. I look forward to reading the entries I shall receive! As a refresher, here are the rules:

1) I give you a "moral." (See below)
2) You write a 500-600 word story that reflects this moral.
3) Send it to me via the "Send Me an Email" gadget on the right sidebar of my blog. (Or just through my email if you have my address.) Please include your name or an alias.
4) The due date is July 22. Shortly thereafter I will post the entries.

Your moral is . . .
 Sometimes remaining silent is the best option.

I'm super excited to read what you write! If you are participating in Camp NaNo but you still want to participate in this, you can make your story shorter than 500 words if need be.

And finally, check out my newest summer blog design! Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'll probably try to squeeze this in, even in the middle of Camp NaNo. I have one character who doesn't talk much, so maybe I can use this to write a scene! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love it if you were able to find the time to enter! Thanks for even considering it!

      Delete

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog! I really appreciate feedback—your thoughts are what keep me blogging! I always reply to comments, so be sure to check back!

Please be considerate of others and please keep all comments God-honoring. Your comment will be visible after I approve it. Thank you!

Blessings,
Bethany R.